Available in seven porcelain enamel colors, the Enviro Empress sports a new pellet auger system, a 105 cfm variable speed fan, built-in air wash system, and many other features. The stove provides up to 35,000 BTU/Hr input and is thermostat compatible. Construction includes a cast iron brick liner and cast iron doors with leveling legs and a hopper capacity of 55 lbs.
The Empress is 26" deep, 26 1/2" wide, and 27 1/2" high and comes with a nice wide fire viewing area of 249 square inches. An optional outside combustion blower kit is also available.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Avalon Astoria Review & ratings - Sep 06, 2020
- Blaze King Princess Ultra PEJ1006 Review & ratings - Sep 06, 2020
- Lopi Republic 1250 Review & ratings - Jun 08, 2020
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - May 21, 2020
- Quadra-Fire 4300 Millennium Review & ratings - May 05, 2020