Country Flame Harvester
The Harvester Corn/ Pellet Stove from Country Flame is available in three trim finishes - black, gold, and nickel. Made of heavy steel, the stove weighs 404 pounds.
Some of the stove's standard features include an air wash system, thermostat connection capability, a stainless steel stir rod to help prevent clinkers, and a room air blower. Burns at 97% efficiency and will put out up to 50,000 BTUs. The Harvester is rated for mobile home use and is approved for use in alcoves.
Corn Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Lopi Republic 1250 Review & ratings - Jun 08, 2020
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - May 21, 2020
- Quadra-Fire 4300 Millennium Review & ratings - May 05, 2020
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - Mar 28, 2020
- Vogelzang Deluxe Boxwood BX42E Review & ratings - Mar 20, 2020