Jotul F 3 CB
Jotul claims the F 3 CB is the best selling small cast iron woodstove in North America. Low venting height, optional short leg kit, and open door fire viewing makes the Jotul F 3 CB the perfect hearth stove.
The stove has garnered at least a 75% thermal efficiency rating and complies with IRS tax guidelines for a 10% consumer tax credit of up to $300. Manufactured with built-in rear and bottom heatshields, which provide excellent clearances when using double wall chimney.
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry's finest
- Ability to rear vent, top vent or side vent
- Maximum heat output: 42,000 BTU/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 1,300 sq.ft
- Max log length: Up to 18"
- Over 75% efficient
- Burn time: Up to 7 hours
- Finish options: Matte Black Paint. Ivory or Blue/Black Enamel, or Brown Majolica Enamel
Wood Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Avalon Astoria Review & ratings - Dec 14, 2014
- Harman Advance Review & ratings - Dec 13, 2014
- Jotul F 100 Nordic QT Review & ratings - Dec 13, 2014
- Thelin ECHO Review & ratings - Dec 08, 2014
- Harman P38 Plus Review & ratings - Dec 07, 2014