At just 2.6 grams of emissions per hour, the Olympic is one of the cleanest-burning large wood stoves ever approved by the EPA. Its large firebox can handle logs up to 24" long, providing up to 12 hours of continuous burn time.
The Olympic also features a single control to adjust heat output and a by-pass damper to prevent smoke puff-backs while starting and reloading. In addition to several leg styles, an optional pedestal base with or without an extra large ashpan is available. For an added convenience, the Olympic features a spacious cook top surface.
1,500-2,500 square feet heating capacity
3.1 cubic foot firebox
Emissions at 2.6 grams/hr.
Weighs 510 pounds
Wood Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Golden Grain Model 1101 Review & ratings - Feb 20, 2020
- Harman XXV Review & ratings - Jan 30, 2020
- Drolet Classic Model DB03080 Review & ratings - Jan 07, 2020
- Jotul F 602 CB Review & ratings - Dec 29, 2019
- Blaze King Princess Ultra PEJ1006 Review & ratings - Dec 22, 2019