Not only does the Harman Advance provide automatic temperature regulation, the stove will automatically adjust itself for fuel quality as well. An Exhaust-Sensing Probe is engineered into the stove that analyzes the output of the fuel being burned and adjusts the feed rate accordingly to compensate for differences in pellet fuel quality.
The Advance uses a heat exchanger in the shape of an accordion to create a large amount of surface area to be placed in a small area, greatly increasing heat transfer efficiency in small areas. The stove's hopper capacity is 60 lbs. and it will burn from 3/4 lb./hr to 6 lbs./hr at its maximum setting.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium Review & ratings - Dec 07, 2018
- Jotul F500 Oslo Review & ratings - Nov 24, 2018
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - Nov 04, 2018
- Quadra-Fire Sante Fe Review & ratings - Oct 27, 2018
- Pacific Energry True North TN19 Review & ratings - Oct 25, 2018