I can see the Enviro Meridian pellet stove sitting in a moderne living space of some sort, those former industrial spaces converted to condos, for example. This isn't by any means a drawback to the stove's styling. I think it looks cool, in fact.
The Meridian might be a performer, too. Nice heat output at up to 45,000 BTU/Hr. It has a cast iron brick liner as well. The stove is rated at 83% efficiency, comes with a 400-watt ignitor, a big 55 lb. hopper, and optional remote control.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Regency F2400 Classic Review & ratings - Dec 06, 2019
- Lopi Republic 1250 Review & ratings - Nov 19, 2019
- Amaizablaze Cheyenne Model 7100 Review & ratings - Nov 06, 2019
- Osburn 1100 Review & ratings - Nov 05, 2019
- Jotul F500 Oslo Review & ratings - Oct 30, 2019