Available in seven porcelain enamel colors, the Enviro Empress sports a new pellet auger system, a 105 cfm variable speed fan, built-in air wash system, and many other features. The stove provides up to 35,000 BTU/Hr input and is thermostat compatible. Construction includes a cast iron brick liner and cast iron doors with leveling legs and a hopper capacity of 55 lbs.
The Empress is 26" deep, 26 1/2" wide, and 27 1/2" high and comes with a nice wide fire viewing area of 249 square inches. An optional outside combustion blower kit is also available.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Drolet Classic Model DB03080 Review & ratings - Jan 07, 2020
- Jotul F 602 CB Review & ratings - Dec 29, 2019
- Blaze King Princess Ultra PEJ1006 Review & ratings - Dec 22, 2019
- Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium Review & ratings - Dec 22, 2019
- Dutchwest Cast Iron Small 2460 Review & ratings - Dec 19, 2019