Quadra-Fire Classic Bay 1200
The Classic Bay 1200 features a large ash drawer and an 80 pound pellet hopper, which provides enough fuel for up to 40 continuous hours of operation. With an adjustable convection blower, heat dissipation can be moderated to get the most out of the stove's rated heat output of 15,000 to 40,000 BTUs.
The stove provides automatic ignition and the capability for thermostat control and is rated to heat up to a 2500 square feet area. A multi-fuel stove, the Classic Bay will burn either wood pellets or shelled corn.
Pellet Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- New Michigan Woody Biomass Harvesting Guide User comment - Oct 01, 2016
- Harman P68 Review & ratings - Sep 20, 2016
- Jotul F500 Oslo Review & ratings - Sep 16, 2016
- Pacific Energry True North TN19 Review & ratings - Aug 27, 2016
- Blaze King King Classic KEJ 1107 Review & ratings - Aug 25, 2016