Fahrenheit Technologies Introduces Endurance Biomass Furnace
Dec 21, 2007- Wise Heat
Holland, MI - Fahrenheit Technologies Inc. recently released its newest biomass furnace - The Endurance 50F.
According to the company, the Endurance 50F features a large ash drawer for ash disposal after extended heating periods, reducing cleaning requirements by as much as 80% compared to conventional corn furnaces. In addition, it can burn corn with a moisture content up to 18%, giving the user a wider choice of dried corn grades, the company adds. The Endurance will also burn wood pellets and cherry pits as well as other biomass pellets the company is testing.
The UL-approved furnace is designed for use as a stand-alone or add-on, and is rated at 18,000 to 50,000 BTUs per hour for heating an entire home.
Stove Review Archive
- View All Heating Stove Reviews >
- View All Wood Stove Reviews >
- View All Pellet Stove Reviews >
- View All Corn Stove Reviews >
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- St. Croix Lancaster Review & ratings - Sep 18, 2019
- Pacific Energry True North TN19 Review & ratings - Sep 02, 2019
- Vermont Castings Aspen 1920 Review & ratings - Aug 26, 2019
- Quadra-Fire 4300 Millennium Review & ratings - Aug 23, 2019
- Napoleon Franco Belge Normandie Review & ratings - Aug 21, 2019