New Heating Fuel Price Comparison Calculator
Mar 15, 2008- Wise Heat
Use this new fuel comparison calculator, provided by the U.S. Engergy Information Administration, to calculate costs for different stove fuels.
Calculating fuel costs and the potential savings of pellet, wood, or corn fuel is a moving target. Heating oil, natural gas, and electricity are all on the rise, and so are these biomass fuels. This new calculator from the EIA can be used to enter current prices you’re seeing in your area for comparison among traditional heating fuels. The calculator is a MS Excel file that includes all the major fuel types, including prices and fuel heat content per unit in BTUs.
Users can quickly enter their local prices for electricity, natural gas, propane, wood, pellets, corn, kerosene, and coal. The program provides the calculations and includes BTU output for units of each fuel type.
Stove Review Archive
- View All Heating Stove Reviews >
- View All Wood Stove Reviews >
- View All Pellet Stove Reviews >
- View All Corn Stove Reviews >
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Avalon Arbor Review & ratings - Oct 19, 2016
- Blaze King Princess Ultra PEJ1006 Review & ratings - Oct 15, 2016
- Lopi Answer Review & ratings - Oct 12, 2016
- Golden Grain Model 2004 Review & ratings - Oct 12, 2016
- Blaze King King Classic KEJ 1107 Review & ratings - Oct 10, 2016