St. Croix Lancaster
From St. Croix
Lancaster corn stoves have all the features of larger corn burning stoves, but are more compact in size for those smaller areas in your home.
The Lancaster corn stove is available with optional gold door, reveal, and legs. Lancaster comes standard with a black door and without legs. Legs are optional or the stove can sit directly on the ground. Also available are nickel and black door, reveal, and legs.
The Lancaster is 20" wide by 28.5" tall or 37 1/8" tall with legs. The stove has a heating capacity of 1800 square feet and a max heat output of 40,000 BTUs. It will hold up to 35 lbs of corn or 70 lbs with an available hopper extension.
Corn Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - Mar 28, 2020
- Vogelzang Deluxe Boxwood BX42E Review & ratings - Mar 20, 2020
- Golden Grain Model 1101 Review & ratings - Feb 20, 2020
- Harman XXV Review & ratings - Jan 30, 2020
- Drolet Classic Model DB03080 Review & ratings - Jan 07, 2020