St. Croix Lancaster
From St. Croix
Lancaster corn stoves have all the features of larger corn burning stoves, but are more compact in size for those smaller areas in your home.
The Lancaster corn stove is available with optional gold door, reveal, and legs. Lancaster comes standard with a black door and without legs. Legs are optional or the stove can sit directly on the ground. Also available are nickel and black door, reveal, and legs.
The Lancaster is 20" wide by 28.5" tall or 37 1/8" tall with legs. The stove has a heating capacity of 1800 square feet and a max heat output of 40,000 BTUs. It will hold up to 35 lbs of corn or 70 lbs with an available hopper extension.
Corn Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Lopi Republic 1250 Review & ratings - Mar 20, 2019
- Napoleon Franco Belge Normandie Review & ratings - Mar 12, 2019
- Bixby Energy Maxfire Review & ratings - Mar 02, 2019
- Jotul F 100 Nordic QT Review & ratings - Feb 26, 2019
- Amaizablaze Cheyenne Model 7100 Review & ratings - Jan 25, 2019