St. Croix Greenfield
From St. Croix
The Greenfield in appearance refers back to the traditional cast iron wood stoves, but it's uniquely designed to burn economical corn as its fuel.
It's a classic federal style with with radiant door detail that makes the Greenfield a warm and traditional addition to any room in your house, and the functional doors give you a large fireview when open.
The stove measures 25" wide by 32.5" tall and 23.5" deep and will heat up to 1800 square feet at 40,000 max BTUs.
Corn Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Quadra-Fire Mt Vernon AE Review & ratings - Mar 28, 2020
- Vogelzang Deluxe Boxwood BX42E Review & ratings - Mar 20, 2020
- Golden Grain Model 1101 Review & ratings - Feb 20, 2020
- Harman XXV Review & ratings - Jan 30, 2020
- Drolet Classic Model DB03080 Review & ratings - Jan 07, 2020