Fahrenheit Technologies Endurance 50F
From Fahrenheit Technologies The Endurance 50F is a next generation, forced air furnace that combines the benefits of biomass fuel, with the convenience of self-cleaning, low-maintenance operation. The result is a high-performance heating unit that's easy to use, cost-effective, and satisfying to own.
Endurance burns shelled corn, wood and grain pellets, dried cherry pits and other biomass fuels.
At the heart of the Endurance difference is Cyclean, a patent-pending superior fire-feeding and self-cleaning technology that you won't find on any other furnace or stove. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to heat your home thanks to this exclusive technology.
Corn Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- St. Croix Lancaster Review & ratings - Sep 18, 2019
- Pacific Energry True North TN19 Review & ratings - Sep 02, 2019
- Vermont Castings Aspen 1920 Review & ratings - Aug 26, 2019
- Quadra-Fire 4300 Millennium Review & ratings - Aug 23, 2019
- Napoleon Franco Belge Normandie Review & ratings - Aug 21, 2019