Country Flame Harvester
The Harvester Corn/ Pellet Stove from Country Flame is available in three trim finishes - black, gold, and nickel. Made of heavy steel, the stove weighs 404 pounds.
Some of the stove's standard features include an air wash system, thermostat connection capability, a stainless steel stir rod to help prevent clinkers, and a room air blower. Burns at 97% efficiency and will put out up to 50,000 BTUs. The Harvester is rated for mobile home use and is approved for use in alcoves.
Corn Stove Archive
- Multifuel Stoves >
- Industry News >
- Wise Heat Content by Keyword >
- Contact Wise Heat >
- More About the Site >
Latest Reviews - All Stoves
- Regency F2400 Classic Review & ratings - Dec 06, 2019
- Lopi Republic 1250 Review & ratings - Nov 19, 2019
- Amaizablaze Cheyenne Model 7100 Review & ratings - Nov 06, 2019
- Osburn 1100 Review & ratings - Nov 05, 2019
- Jotul F500 Oslo Review & ratings - Oct 30, 2019